1. Company Information and Corporate Data Protection Officer
The following Data Protection Statement applies to data processing by:
Interstarch GmbH, doing business as Allstarch, represented by CEO Oleksiy Katyukha and CEO Dr. Anton Yakovenko, Dr.-v.-Linde-Straße 1, 06729 Elsteraue, Tel.: +49 (0) 3441 8292-0, Fax: +49 (0) 3441 8292-111, E-Mail:
Herein refered to as “Interstarch,” “we,” or “us.”
The corporate data protection officer is Mr. Hagen Albus who can be reached at the above address or by emailing
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Its Type and Purpose of Use
a) Upon Visiting the Website
Upon accessing our websites, www.allstarch.de, www.allstarch.com, and www.interstarch.de, your browser software will automatically send information to our sites’ server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without any action by you and stored until its automatic deletion:
- your machine’s IP address
- time and date of the request
- name and URL of the requested files
- the referring URL that lead to the request
- information about your browser, operating system, as well as your internet service provider
This information is used by us for the following purposes:
- to insure you have a frictionless connection to the website
- to insure the comfortable use of the website
- to judge system security and stability
- to perform additional administrative functions
GDPR Art. 6(1)(f) covers the processing of the above data for the stated purposes. In no way do we use the above information for the purposes of drawing conclusions about your person.
The log files are deleted after 12 months.
b) The Use of Our Contact Form
We have made a contact form available to you for the purposes of asking questions, leaving comments of all kinds, as well as, to give us feedback. The following information must be given for us to know who the requests have come from and to be able to respond:
- first and last name
- e-mail address
Additional information, such as telephone number, can be given voluntarily.
GDPR Art. 6(1)(a) covers the processing of data for the purposes of contacting us and is based on your voluntarily given approval. GDPR Art. 6(A)(b) covers the processing of the above data should the processing be for the purpose of soliciting business.
The data will be immediately deleted upon the processing of the issue in question in so far as the data does not have to be stored for the purpose of legal proceedings or tax code requirements, in which case the data will either be stored for a period of three years starting the year after the data was collected or 10 years after the data was collected.
c) Job Application Form
If you want to apply for an Interstarch GmbH job opening, you can use our job application form. You can provide the following information for the proper processing of your application:
- job title you are applying for
- first and last name
- e-mail address
- your current job title
- your education degrees
You can also submit application documents such as a resume or letters of recommendation.
GDPR Art. 6(1)(a) covers the processing of this data with your voluntarily given approval. Your data will only be used to process your application and potentially for the establishment of an employment relationship with Interstarch GmbH, which would happen in accordance with GDPR Art. 6(1)(b) and (1)(f).
Should no employment relationship come about, your data will be deleted six months after the job opening has closed.
3. Sharing of Data
No sharing of your personal data with third parties will occur barring the following situations:
- You have given us express permission as set out in GDPR Art. 6(1)(a)
- We have a legal obligation to pass the data on as set out in GDPR Art. 6(1)(c)
- We must to complete contractual obligations we have with you and as permitted by GDPR Art. 6(1)(b)
4. Third-Party Websites
Our Data Protection Statement does not apply to any external webpage that we may link to from our site. Please, read the data protection statements of such external sites you visit. We accept no responsibility for data passed to such external sites as we have no influence over their policies. We also receive no personal data from such sites about you when you follow a link nor when you enter data on such sites.
5. Google Analytics and Cookies
We use Google Analytics, a web-based analysis service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, to help continuously optimize and adjust our sites. Pseudonymised user profiles and cookies are created for this purpose. The cookies contain the following information about your use of the websites:
- app updates
- click path
- time and date of the website access
- device information
- Flash version
- location information
- IP address
- previously viewed sites
- purchasing activity
- referrer URL
- usage data
- widget interactions
- browser information
The information is used to evaluate the usage of the website, to create reports about the website activity and to perform website and internet usage based market research and improve the website’s usability. The law permitting, this information is passed to third parties or to those contractually engaged to process said data. Under no circumstances is your IP address combined with other data collected by Google. The IP addresses are masked to prevent anyone from connecting them to said data.
You can find more information about data protection and Google Analytics here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
Your approval for the processing of data is required in accordance with GDPR Art. 6(1)(a). We have signed an agreement for third party processing of data with Google.
Please, be warned, that the transmittal of data to Google LLC servers in the USA may occur.
Your personal identity can not be discerned from the collected usage data thus a collection of personal data does not take place. We can neither demand nor insure deletion of data stored on Google LLC’s servers.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser to not store cookies or to warn you before a cookie is created. A complete deactivation of cookies can lead to not all functions of our website being available to you.
6. User Rights
You have the following rights:
- you can withdraw any permission you have given to allow us to process your data at any time in accordance with GDPR Art. 7(3). The result will be that we will not perform any future processing of data collected based on said permission;
- you can request information about your personal data that we have processed in accordance with GDPR Art. 15. This includes the following information about your personal data: the purpose of the processing, the category of the data, the categories of recipients of said data, the planned period of storage of the data, the existence of rights to have the data corrected, deleted, to limit the processing, or withdrawal of permission, the right to object, the origin of the data should it not have been collected by us, as well as the existence of any automated determinations, including profiling, and any conclusive information about the details of the same;
- you can demand the prompt correction of your incorrect or the completion of your incomplete personal data that we have stored in accordance with GDPR Art. 16;
- you can demand the deletion of personal data we have stored in accordance with GDPR Art. 17, as long as the processing is not needed for the purpose of exercising the right of freedom of speech and freedom of information, complying with legal duties, serving a public interest, or enforcing, exercising, or defending against legal claims;
- you can demand that the processing of your personal data be limited in accordance with GDPR Art. 18 if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing was done illegally but you refuse to have the data deleted and we no longer need the data but you still need the data to enforce, exercise or defend against legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with GDPR Art. 21;
- you can demand a copy of your personal data that we have in a structured, common, machine-readable format or have it sent to an authorized third party in accordance with GDPR Art. 20;
- you can object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with GDPR Art. 21 insofar as the processing occurs based on our legally justified interest in the processing but your particular situation gives rise to a justification for the objection and
- you can file a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with GDPR Art. 77. Normally you can contact the supervisory authority for the jurisdiction of your domicile, workplace, or our corporate seat.
Should you wish to exercise your right to withdraw permission or object, please, send an email to email@example.com
7. Timeliness of and Changes to this Data Protection Statement
This Data Protection Statement is up-to-date and valid as of June 2022.
Due to future development of our website and its offerings or changes to legal or administrative requirements, we may have to make changes to this Data Protection Statement. You can always access and print the most up-to-date version of this Data Protection Statement from our website, www.interstarch.de.